- Electrical and mechanical assembly of MinDCet measurement systems (MADMIX and MADCAP), according to the agreed specifications, planning and quality;
- Ordering and follow-up of the ordering process for parts, subcontracted machine parts and electrical assemblies;
- Assembly and test of PCB’s according to the assembly instructions and electrical specifications;
- Technical drawing of mechanical parts, housings, racks and rackmounts;
- Machining and outsourcing of machining of mechanical parts; (lasercutting, watercutting, welding, bending, milling, painting, surface treatments, …)
- Custom 3D parts design and 3D printer operation;
- PCB design and layout according to the specifications;
- Participate in review and project meetings to contribute to the early identification of deviations and to propose solutions;
- Assist in lab measurement, measurement system calibration and final test, validation specification for prototype evaluation and characterization;
- Custom design and implementation of electro-mechanical systems for lab safety;
- Follow-up and write-up of assembly manuals for our measurement systems.
What you bring with
- A bachelor degree in Electro-mechanics or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in mechanical design
- Hands-on in meticulous mechanical and/or electrical system assembly
- Expert user of mechanical design tools (Varicad, Autocad, Autodesk Inventor, Sketchup, …)
- Basic knowledge on electronics, PCB design and measurement equipment.
- Knowledge of Altium, Microsoft Office, Linux
- ability to assess potential risks in planning, implementation and development
- Basic communication skills in English
What we offer
- A challenging job in a growing high-tech company;
- The chance to continuously develop your technical skills in state-of-the-art measurement systems;
- Opportunity to work along with highly-qualified professionals from the industry, while developing best practices from the microelectronic industry;
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge, highly-innovative and challenging projects for international customers;
- A respectful and enjoyable work environment;
- An appealing wage including extra benefits.
How to Apply
Sound like the next new challenge for you? Upload your application, including a cover letter and CV, using the tool on the right. We look forward to getting to know you.